söndag 10 april 2016

Psalm 19:12-14 (Massenet Meditation)


Psalm 19 by David

Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.


Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. (Ps 19:12-14)

Svenska (parafras): Vem kan förstå sina fel? Håll mig borta från övermod. Låt inte min dristighets synder styra mig. Låt orden ur min mun och mitt hjärtas meditation vara acceptabel i din åsyn, Herre, min kraft och min återlösare.

Massenet: Meditation, Vengerov violin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luL1T1WQC2k

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar